INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior, IP address.
- The responsible entity according to article 4 (paragraph 7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the following:
Frebel + Obstfeld GmbH
Tel .: + 49 (0) 2352 95985
Fax: + 49 (0) 2352 959895
Our data protection officer can be reached at:
Tel: + 49 (0) 2352 959888
- If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROCESSING
- In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary for the provision of a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for reasons of fact and law permits the processing of the data.
- Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, article 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR serves as legal basis. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, article 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR is the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions. Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR serves as legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as legal basis for processing.
- The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject may provide for such storage. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
- Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please refer to your personal data or below in the description of the offer. Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
- You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for confirmation as to whether the data in question is being processed and for information about this data as well as for further information and a copy of the data in accordance with art. 15 DS-BER.
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
According to art. 16 GDPR you have the right to demand the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of the incorrect data concerning you.
RIGHT TO CANCELLATION OR RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
In accordance with art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that the relevant data be deleted without delay, or, alternatively, to require a restriction of the processing of data in accordance with art. 18 GDPR.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
You have the right to demand that the data relating to you, which you have provided to us, may be obtained in accordance with art. 20 DS-BER and request their transmission to other responsible persons.
- You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by the competent data protection supervisory authority. For us, this is the Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information in North Rhine-Westphalia (ldi): https://www.ldi.nrw.de/
OPPOSITION OR REVOCATION AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time according to art. 7 paragraph 3 GDPR. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact data: Frebel + Obstfeld GmbH, Mühlenbach 6, D-58762 Altena, Phone: + 49 (0) 2352 95985, Fax: + 49 (0) 2352 959895, E-Mail: info @ frebel-obstfeld.de.
DELETION OF DATA
TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
If we process data in a third country (ie outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or in the context of the use of third party services or disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only be done if it is to fulfill our (pre) contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or have the data processed in a third country only in the presence of the special requirements of art. 44 ff. GDPR. That the processing is e.g. on the basis of specific guarantees, such as the officially recognized level of data protection (eg for the US through the Privacy Shield) or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
DATA COLLECTION ON OUR WEBSITE (LOG FILES)
- In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR):
Date and time of request,
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
Content of the request (concrete page),
Access Status / HTTP status code
each transferred amount of data,
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its surface,
Language and version of the browser software.
- The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. Storage in log files are used to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by an affected person.
- The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed. The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
PRIVACY ON APPLICATIONS
If you send us an application via our website, we use this data exclusively for the purpose of processing the application process. The processing can also be done electronically if you send us the corresponding application documents by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form located on the website. If, on the basis of this application, we conclude a contract of employment with you, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of executing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. However, if we do not conclude a contract of employment with you, the application documents will be automatically deleted six months after notification of the rejection decision.
- Temporary cookies, or "session cookies" or "transient cookies", are cookies that are deleted after a user leaves an online service and closes his browser. In such a cookie, e.g. the contents of a shopping cart are stored in an online store or a login jam. The term "permanent" or "persistent" refers to cookies that remain stored even after the browser has been closed. Thus, e.g. the login status will be saved if users visit it after several days.
- You can deactivate the setting of cookies by our website at any time by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser you are using and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies can be deleted at any time via an internet browser or other software programs. This can also be done automatically. This is possible in all common internet browsers. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA ("Google"). Web analysis refers to the collection, collection and analysis of data on the behavior of visitors to websites. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Due to the activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. For the exceptional cases where personal information is transferred to the US, Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status = Active). The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer regularly and make it more interesting for you as a user.
- The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizepIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-related ability can thus be excluded.
- This site also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
- On our website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature. Based on our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of art. 6 (1) lit. GDPR), we use content or service offered by Google Maps in our website to integrate their content and services.
- By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.